MASLOW SKYE INDUSTRIAL
Established in 2014 by a group of young, energetic, highly ethical & diversified industry professional’s, whose goals are to provide services of superior quality exceeding our client’s expectations. We believe this can be achieved by building a solid foundation between ourselves & our clients by continuously exercising & displaying transparency, honesty, integrity, commitment & loyalty.
The founding members of Maslow Skye Industial are highly competent & experienced in the Coating, Painting & Corrosion field. This experience has been achieved by executing mega projects around the world (Mozambique, Madagascar, Democratic Re-Public of Congo, Zambia & Iraq) within the Marine, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Mills, Mining and Water sectors. We have been involved at different levels while soaking up this experience from being employed for the sub-contractor to the owner’s team / end user (PMT) at management level.
WHAT WE DO
Process by which an abrasive material is applied through a blasting nozzle by means of compressed air in order to create a profile to prepare the surface for coating and achieve adhesion. The specified anchor profile determines which blast media will be utilised
Maslow Skye Industrial uses the following Blast Media:
• Steel Grit • Steel Shot • Copper Slag • Coal Sag • Glass Beads • Aluminum Oxide • Organic Blast Media
Removal of contaminants or restoration of the surface profile (in order to prepare the substrate for coating) using water as a medium through pressurised equipment.
• Low-pressure water cleaning (LP WC) uses water pressure less than 5,000 psi (34 MPa);
• High-pressure water cleaning (HP WC) uses water pressure between 5,000 to 10,000 psi (34 to 70 MPa);
• High-pressure water jetting (HP WJ) uses water pressure between 10,000 to 25,000 psi (70 to 170 MPa);
• Ultrahigh-pressure water jetting uses pressures above 25,000 psi (170 MPa)
Rope Access is a type of suspended access system. The main differences between rope access and other types of suspended access is that in rope access:
• A harness is incorporated as the primary means of attachment to the technician.
• The technician is suspended directly by a rope, not indirectly as in the other types.
• The system uses two separately secured systems, one as a means of access, Egress and work positioning, and the other as a back-up security.
• In addition to being a suspended access system, the system is also a personal protective system.
• The working line and safety line are static, i.e. the operator moves up and down the lines and is not raised or lowered by them.
Industrial Coating is defined by its protective properties rather than its aesthetic function. Typical industrial coatings consist of a primer, intermediate and top coat. The polymer film serves as a physical barrier between the substrate and the corrosive environment. Industrial coating is applicable to steel structures, buried and underground pipelines and storage tanks.
Maslow Skye Industrial offers:
• Industrial coatings : based on the clients assets specific function and environment
• Supply of coatings for industrial assets,high performance, thermal coating and submerged assets in highly corrosive and flammable environments.
• Application: Spray : Methods of spray application are:
– Conventional (air) spray
– Air-assisted airless spray
– High-volume, low-pressure (HVLP) spray
In general, heat always flows from warmer to cooler surfaces. This flow does not stop until the temperature in the two surfaces is equal. Heat is ‘transferred’ by three different means: conduction, convection and radiation. Insulation reduces the transference of heat.
Maslow Skye Industrial serves industrial facilities, such as power plants, refineries, mines, food and beverage industries, ethanol plants, and paper mills where mechanical thermal insulations are installed to control heat gain or heat loss as well as acoustic insulation is installed for noise reduction on process piping and equipment, steam and condensate distribution systems, boilers, smoke stacks, bag houses and precipitators, and storage tanks.
Pipe Wrapping creates a physical barrier that is moisture proof, inert and Non-conducting. Whether the need is to protect overhead piping in industrial applications, exposed pipe anywhere, or direct burial piping, this tape gives a completely uniform coating all around.
Maslow Skye Industial supplies, hires, erect and dismantles alltypes of scaffolding as required by clients.
Maslow Skye Industial complies with the minimum safety standards OHS ACT. THE CODE OF PRACTICE: “SANS 10085-1:2004, The design, erection, use and inspection of access scaffolding”, (previously called SABS 085-2000) highly emphasizes that the use of trained personnel to erect/maintain scaffolding is previously the most essential factor preventing incident/accidents on scaffolds.
Maslow Skye Industial scaffolding fully complies with the relevant SABS specifications and conforms to the Kwikstage system, where the “standards” are fitted with insertion cups eliminating the use of connectors. Scaffold equipment used by Maslow Skye Industial is well maintained and checked by our qualified scaffolding inspectors on site.
Erection of scaffolding is done in accordance with the SANS 10085 Code with well-trained and competent crews and supervision. It is compulsory for all scaffolding supervisors to attend and complete a Safe Scaffold Inspection Course presented by a competent institution ensuring high and safe standards.
Sheeting – Supply & Installation
HDPE Piping – Supply & Installation
Internal Lining – Rubber, Tilling, Cement
Connect With Us
Meeting with our team initialises a process where we explore your unique needs, and make sure we understand what is needed to guarantee a successful project. Reach out via the form below and we’ll be in contact shortly